Physicist ∙ Dr. rer. nat.
German Patent Attorney
European Patent and Trademark Attorney
2019 Junior Partner at Müller Schupfner & Partner
2018 Admission as German and European Patent Attorney
2013 Ph.D. in physics at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
2007 graduated in physics (Dipl.-Phys.) at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Stephan’s daily business is accompaning inventions from their beginnings to a possible litigation as well as avoiding conflicts with property rights of competitors.
He studied physics and dedicated his PhD theses to the construction of a laser system having a CPA-amplifier and time resolved spectoscopy.
- Plant engineering
- Printed circuit boards
- Forming and molding technologies
- Mass production
- Medical products
- Satellite technology
- Perfoming prior art searches and montitoring property rights of competitors
- Managing patent portfolios
- Drafting patent applications and utility models
- Opposition and appeal procedings
- Infringment and nuility actions
- Performing infringment analysis and validity options
- Identifying circumvent solutions
- Conducting workshops