2012 Attorney at Law at Müller Schupfner & Partner
2012 Admitted to the German Bar
2011 Legal Clerkship in San Rafael, CA, USA
2004 – 2010 Law Studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Germany
Andreas practices mainly in the field of Trademark and Design Law as well as Unfair Competition Law. He advises medium-sized companies and multinationals in their trademark strategy and designing new trademarks as well as in conflict situations.
After studying law at the LMU Munich with a focus on Intellectual Property Law and working at a trademark boutique in the USA, Andreas has been an attorney at Müller Schupfner & Partner since 2012.
- Trademark Law
- Design Law
- Unfair Competition Law
- Copyright Law
- Trademark and design applications
- Opposition, revocation, infringement and litigation proceedings
- Conducting and evaluation of trademark searches
- Drafting and negotiating of co-existence agreements
- Management of worldwide trademark portfolios